Postnatal - Online Members Group
Join our Facebook Membership Group
- Learn how to check your diastasis
- Find your pelvic floor
- Stop wetting yourself with sneezes
- Squeeze in safe short workouts whilst baby naps
- Meet other mums on their journey
- Build strength, have more energy and feel confident
Every women’s birth and recovery is unique so our programme will cater for all fitness levels, for all postnatal stages and will include lots of information to help you recover the right way.
Learn how to strengthen your core, stop pelvic floor leaks, reduce diastasis and feel stronger than ever!
Whether you have never worked out before, dabbled in and out of fitness, or exercised all the way through pregnancy, our programme is for you!
Our short workouts are perfect to squeeze in whilst baby naps.
Scroll down to see a sneak preview of our Facebook Group Programme where you will access everything you need to feel strong and confident.
Thanks, Manda xxx
Be the first to know about our upcoming EXCLUSIVE JOINING OFFER for Black Friday, you do not want to miss it!
In the group...
I absolutely love helping new mums get back into fitness safely!
To be able to reach even more women build their strength and confidence I have created an online membership facebook group.
Here’s what’s in our group:
- – Progressive workouts for all fitness levels.
- – Diastasis check videos, healing guidance and workouts.
- – Safe core training progressions.
- – Releases and Stretches.
- – Pelvic floor guidance videos.
- – Healing guidance.
- – Healthy recipes.
- – Supportive community of women.
A Sneak Peek at the Units
Online Membership Pricing
Join our Membership Facebook Group for just £10 a month! No tie-in contract.
If you’d like to be the first to know about our EXCLUSIVE INTRO OFFER then please subscribe below.
(p.s we aren’t spammy with our emails and you can unsubscribe anytime).
Move with Mumma Reviews...
About Your Postnatal Trainer
A bit about Manda...
I am a personal trainer and group fitness instructor based in Chesterfield. I love helping women make long-term changes to their lifestyle so they feel happy, energetic and confident. No fad diets, meal replacements or pills.
I am a pre and postnatal specialist and run my ‘Move with Mumma’ classes in Chesterfield. I love helping mums rebuild their bodies after the birth of their little one and also spending time with them and their babies, guiding them through baby massage routines and other bonding activities.
I am hoping that by creating this online programme I will be able to reach even more women and help them on their postnatal journey. So excited to build a community of strong women online!
- – Adore your Pelvic Floor – Awareness Workshop
– Burrell Education – Working Outdoors With The Pregnant and Post Natal Client.
– Burrell Education – Advanced CPD Modern Post Natal Assessment, Core Restore & Functional Exercise Programming.
– Burrell Education – Post Natal Nutrition for Fat Loss & Optimal Nutrition for Post Natal Healing and Recovery.
– Blossom & Berry – Stretch, Learn & Play (Babies & Toddlers: 4 Months – 3 Years).
– IAHT Baby Massage Diploma – Distinction.
– YMCA Level 3 Pre & Postnatal Specialist.
– YMCA Level 3 Exercise (GP) Referral Personal Trainer.
– CYQ Level 3 Certificate in Person Training.
– CYQ Level 3 Nutrition.
– CYQ Level 2 Gym Instructor.
– CYQ Level 2 Certificate in Exercise to Music.