Welcome to Move With Mumma
Pre & Postnatal Fitness Specialists
Looking to book your FREE Move with Mumma session?
What can Move With Mumma do for you and your baby?
Physical Activity and Exercise during pregnancy have so many benefits for you and your growing baby. Our prenatal classes focus on posture, core & pelvic floor, full body strength and release to help relieve aches.
Our postnatal sessions focus on strengthening your whole body. We work on core and pelvic floor throughout the class to get you a stronger and flatter stomach. We use safe exercises to help any postnatal conditions such as diastasis or pelvic floor leaks.
If you are looking for a friendly group, a safe workout and a way to meet new mum friends then Move with Mumma is for you!
I’m so happy that we have been announced as a Finalist for a Derbyshire Times Business Excellence Award.
It’s been an amazing first year and I cannot wait for all the exciting things to come!
Thank you to everyone that put their trust in me to help with their postnatal recovery.
How to Book our Postnatal Classes
You can try any of our postnatal fitness classes for FREE to make sure they are right for you and your little one.
Once you’ve tried a FREE Session you can book a block of 6 or 12 sessions to use for any of the following Move with Mumma Postnatal classes:
- Buggy Fitness – Mondays 10.30am – Eastwood Park.
- Mumma Fitness – Mondays 1pm – Ikon Church.
- Mumma Fitness – Tuesdays 10am – Walton Village Hall.
- Buggy Fitness – Thursdays 10am – Eastwood Park.
- Mumma Fitness – Thursdays 12.30pm – Walton Village Hall.
- Buggy Fitness – Fridays 10.30am – Eastwood Park.
Block of 6 – £48 – Valid for 2 months from the date of your first paid class.
Block of 12 – £86 – Valid for 4 months from the date of your first paid class.
To book your FREE Move with Mumma session Click Here.
Online Postnatal Programme
I absolutely love helping new mums get back into fitness safely!
To be able to reach even more women build their strength and confidence I have created an online membership facebook group.
Here’s what’s in our group:
- – Progressive workouts for all fitness levels.
- – Diastasis check videos, healing guidance and workouts.
- – Safe core training progressions.
- – Releases and Stretches.
- – Pelvic floor guidance videos.
- – Healing guidance.
- – Healthy recipes.
- – Supportive community of women.