It's so great to have lunches prepared for the week, it's saves the stress and keeps your healthy eating on track. We love this paprika and lime chicken with the mint yoghurt dip, it's so tasty and full of goodness.
Download the recipe sheet below.
- 5 Chicken Breasts or 800g Frozen Chicken Breasts
- 1 Pouch Microwave Rice
- 1 Broccoli
- 1/2 Bag Frozen Butternut Squash
- 1/2 Bag Frozen Sliced Red Onions
- 1 Tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 Tbsp. Cumin
- 1 Tbsp. Paprika
- Salt & Pepper
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 4 Tbsp. Greek Yoghurt
- 1/2 Tbsp. Mint Sauce (from jar)
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Coriander
- Preheat the oven to 170c (fan).
- Spray a large oven tray with a little coconut oil. Place the sliced onions and butternut squash on to the baking tray.
- Slice the chicken into strips and put into a large bowl, add in all the spices and squeeze in the whole lime. Mix until all the pieces of chicken are covered.
- Place the chicken on the tray with the onions and butternut squash and cook for 25 minutes.
- Cut the broccoli into pieces and add to a pan of water, boil for around 10 minutes or to your liking, drain and cool.
- Divide the rice pouch between 5 tubs (straight out the pouch - do not microwave first).
- Once cooled divide the chicken, broccoli, onions and butternut squash between the tubs. Freeze 2 portions for Thurs & Fri, pop the rest in the fridge.
- To make the yoghurt dip mix all the ingredients together, keep refrigerated.
- When reheating, microwave for 2 minutes to cook the rice and serve with some of the yoghurt dip.