These were so easy to make and used up some bananas that I didn't fancy eating. They taste really good and save well so you can make a batch and have them as snacks through the week, great healthy snacks for the children too.
Download the recipe sheet below.
- 4 Sml-Med Ripe Bananas
- 140g Rolled Oats
- 2 Tbsp. Flaked Almonds
- 2 Tbsp. Dark Choc Chips
- 2 Handfuls Bluberries
Approx. 16 Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 180c (fan) and grease a large baking tray with coconut oil.
- In a large mixing bowl mash the ripe bananas.
- Add in the oats, flaked almonds, dark chocoloate chips and the blueberries and stir until nicely mixed.
- Spoon out onto the greased tray to make around 16 cookies.
- Pop in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool, remove from the tray and store in an airtight container.
You can change the ingredients for different fruit and nuts.