How cute is this healthy bunny pizza! This is a fantastic way to make lunch fun for your little one. Prepare all the ingredients for the pizza's and the scenery and then get the little ones involved in the making. Scroll down for the ingredients we used.
Why not sneak some healthy fats into your little ones diet with this Alpro Coconut Chocolate Milk. This chocolate flavoured coconut drink is delicious and full of goodness with added Calcium, Vitamins D and B12.
Bunny Pizza Ingredients:
- 2 Slices of Wholemeal Bread
- 1 Tbsp. Tomato Puree
- Sprinkle of Cheese
- Salad Leaves
- Mixed Colour Cherry Tomatoes
- Animal Shape Cookie Cutter
- Preheat the grill to a medium heat.
- Use the animal cutter to make the shapes out of the wholemeal bread.
- Chop the cucumber and cherry tomatoes into shapes for the decoration.
- Grate the cheese and squeeze a tablespoon of puree onto a separate plate.
- Have fun with your little one, let them spread the puree onto the bread and sprinkle on the cheese.
- Place them under the grill for 2 minutes.
- Decorate the plate with the other bits of salad.
- Serve with a small cup of coconut chocolate milk.