Blast out this 15-minute Booty workout to shape those glutes and work the legs at the same time. This workout for your bottom includes activation exercises to get those glutes switched on as well as sculpting , lifting and shaping.
Grab a timer & stick some motivating music on.
Do each warm-up move for 30 seconds.
Repeat the whole circuit twice.
side lunges - l & r
donkey kicks l & R
Booty Blast - Main Workout
40 Seconds Each Move - 20 Seconds Rest
Use the 20 Seconds to get into position for the next move.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Start by doing a regular squat, then engage your core and jump up explosively.
- When you land, lower your body back into the squat position to complete one rep.
- Land into bent knees, with the hips back.
- Try and land as quietly as possible.
one-leg bridge lifts
- Lay on your back with your hands by your sides, your knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Squeeze your core and try to pull your belly button back toward your spine.
- Keep one foot flat with your knee pointing up.
- Extend the other leg towards the ceiling.
- Push through your foot on the floor and squeeze your glute to raise the hips.
- Ensure the hips stay level as you lift.
Do one side on the first round and then the other side on the second round.
If your hips sag or drop, place the leg back on the floor and do a regular bridge (image below).
- Stand with your chest upright holding two dumbbells in your hands by your sides.
- Step forward with your right leg while keeping the torso upright and maintaining balance.
- Ensure your knee stays behind your toes.
- Use the heel of your foot to push back to the start position.
- Repeat the movement, alternating legs.
kettlebell sumo squat
- Take a wide stance, this is so you work your glute muscles. Point your feet out a little bit.
- Hold the kettlebell in front of you (arms long), with your core engaged and your back kept straight.
- Sit your hips backwards whilst pushing the knees out slightly as you lower.
- Keep your chest up, core braced and arms long.
- Try to get the weight close to the ground without actually touching it.
- Rise back to your starting position and squeeze your butt at the top of the movement.
frog bridge lifts
- Lie on your back
- Place the soles of your feet together and let your knees fall open.
- Bend your elbows so that your upper arms are against the ground.
- Lift your hips into a brige by squeezing your glutes and pushing through your upper arms - keep your knees open
- Really squeeze the glutes at the top and hold for a second.
- Lower and repeat.
Finish with High Plank - Down Dog for some extra core work and a nice glute stretch.
- Start in a high plank.
- Push through your palms and lift your hips into a Down Dog.
- Return to high plank.
Do 10 reps.