Baby Massage Free Guide & Videos
before you start baby massage
- Remove any jewellery.
- Wash your hands.
- Do a patch test on baby's skin with the oil you are using (we use 100% coconut oil).
- Gain baby’s permission by rubbing the oil in your hands close to baby’s face and asking ‘are you ready for your massage baby?’
- Use lots of oil to nourish baby’s skin.
Repeat each stroke about six times.
Join us for Baby Massage
Our Nurture Fitness class is postnatal exercise and baby massage in one session.
- Build strength safely after childbirth
- Join our fun and friendly community of women
- Help soothe baby's teething and colic
- Train pelvic floor to stop leaks with coughs and sneezes
- Recover after c-section
You can book a FREE session from our booking system!
Download your FREE Guide Here
Baby Massage Guide
Your Free baby massage guide, spend time bonding and connecting with baby as well as soothing their colic, wind and teething.
Baby Massage Guide.pdf
Adobe Acrobat Document 139.1 KB