Registration to enter the competition requires a donation of £2.00 to our chosen charity Baby Lifeline. 100% goes to Baby Lifeline.
The competition is for babies ages 0-36 months.
Votes will be counted from the Website Vote Counters only.
Likes and emotions on Facebook do not count as Votes.
The closing date for Entries will be the 15th December 2018.
The competition consists of 2 Rounds:
• 1st Round (05.06.18 - 15.12.18). On 15th December 2018, entries ranked #1-25 with the highest number of votes go to the Final Round and the votes will be zeroized.
• Final Round (16.12.18 – 31.12.18). On 31st December 2018, the voting closes. The winner will be the entry with the most votes and the runner up will be the entry with the next highest number of votes.
The winner and the runner up will be announced on our website and social media platforms in the first week of January 2019. The winners will also receive a direct email.
• You must upload a photo to the website using the service provided in the 'Enter' form. By uploading a photo you confirm that you have read and agree to our Terms & Conditions and your child's profile will be available to view online and on our social media platforms.
• All entries must donate £2 to Baby Lifeline using our JustGiving link or by sending a text to our JustTextGiving number. These options can both be found on our Baby Competition website: www.movewithmumma.co.uk/babyoftheyear2018
• All submissions for entries to the Baby of the Year 2018 Promotion must be supported by explicit permission of a parent or guardian over 18 years of age of that child to allow reproduction of the image on the website.
• All entry photo’s must be of a baby between 0-36 months.
• Entrants must hold all rights for visual content uploaded as image owner (parent/guardian) or by holding written consent provided to you by the owner (e.g.: a professional photographer).
• All entrants must be under four years old on the date they are entered.
• Entrants must ensure minors are clothed in any photographs provided.
• No entry may contain defamatory content, including but not limited to, images, words or symbols that are widely viewed as offensive to persons of a certain ethnic, religious, racial, sexual - orientated or socioeconomic group.
• Only one entry per person per competition is permitted.
• The Baby of the Year 2018 competition will run from 04/06/18 – 31/12/18.
Only electronic entries uploaded by the closing date: 15th December 2018 will be submitted to the competition. The Promoter shall be under no obligation to include your entry in the competition and shall incur no liability for emails that are received.
The Winners & the Prize
The winning prize is a baby photoshoot with Wings Photography, based in Chesterfield, Derbyshire, worth £250.
This includes either:
• a newborn mini photoshoot with 5 digital images
• a baby a studio or location mini portrait session with 5 digital images.
If the winner is unable to travel to Chesterfield for the prize photoshoot then an equivalent cash prize of £250 will be awarded.
The runner up prize is a £50 Voucher for Babyluv. Babyluv deliver across the UK from their online store or you can visit their store in Chesterfield.
The winners may be asked to provide copies of certain documents to prove identity and parental/guardianship of the child that has been entered in the competition. Failure to provide these documents may affect the entrant’s eligibility to claim the prize.
A list of the winners will be posted on the website no later than one week after the closing date. No correspondence will be entered into with other entrants. We, the Promoters, reserve the right to disqualify any entry if we have reasonable grounds to believe an entry has breached any of the competition terms.
The winner and the runner up will be notified by email in the first week of January 2018. The winners will also be announced on our Website and social media platforms.
Relatives of the Baby of the Year competition and its approved and credible partner companies are excluded from entering the competition.
Delivery of the prizes will be at a mutually convenient time to be agreed upon between the winners and the prize provider.
The winners may be asked to take part in promotional activity or advertising organised by Move with Mumma or its partners. This is optional to the winner and can be agreed to take part if so requested.
Please see our full Terms & Conditions for further details.